MEREDITH FERGUSON, MSW, LCSW
President, Principal Consultant
Meredith Ferguson has been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for close to 20 years. As a clinician, she has worked in a variety of acute and outpatient settings: ED, Case Management (UR and Discharge Planning), Acute Rehabilitation, and Behavioral Health. In addition, she has extensive clinical experience in the area of oncology, dialysis, trauma, ED, outpatient case management, and discharge planning to all areas of the hospital.
Prior to consulting, she was a Clinical Consultant for one of the largest EMR companies in the country. She managed accounts for over 120 hospitals, including large national accounts. In addition, she provided onsite assessments to pre-automated case management and coding departments to over 175 acute facilities. She also identified workflow and process redesign needs in the context of automation and industry best practices. She has 12 years of experience in software implementations and has worked with health systems to realize post implementation ROI and system optimization opportunities.
Her particular areas of interest include:
- Social Work, Care Coordination, and Case Management workflow and process redesign
- IT Optimization for Case Management, Discharge Planning, and Post-Acute Admissions for Home Health, Hospice and SNF.
- System expertise include Allscripts Care Management, Curaspan, Epic, MEDITECH, MEDHOST, McKesson, and Midas+
- Return on Investment and Gap Analysis for IT systems
- Transitions of Care and Discharge Planning
- High Risk Patient Identification and Tracking
- LOS and Readmission Management
With her clinical experience and IT background, she has learned to quickly identify organizational systemic and process issues, as well as to demonstrate revenue and time saving solutions. Her background in case management, social work, healthcare IT, assessment, process redesign, project management and implementation makes her an ideal change agent to your organization. She has successfully implemented enterprise process redesign and case management IT systems to large health organizations such as Tenet Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Davita Healthcare Partners.
In her many positions, she has accomplished the following:
- Allscripts Care Management assessment, implementation and system redesign for a large national health system for post-acute discharges with SNF, HH and Hospice referrals, with an annual savings of $2.3M per year, over 1M pieces of paper and eliminating offsite storage.
- Post-Acute discharge process redesign resulting in 10,000 clerical staff hours saved annually for 110,000+ referrals.
- Single handed reimplementation and optimization of Discharge Planning process and software to 21 hospitals in 6 months.
- Consultant and advisor to CEUschool.com
- Clinical consulting to an EMR company resulting in road map changes to accommodate multiple DRG tables and expanding their sales pipeline opportunities.
From 2000-2012, Meredith was the President and Co-Founder of the Global Social Work Network, a membership based international networking and recruiting organization for social workers. She also held certification from the CCETSW to practice social work in the United Kingdom. Meredith is currently licensed in the state of Texas. In addition, she holds professional membership in the American Case Management Association (ACMA), National Association of Social Workers (NASW), and the Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care (SSWLHC).
Strategic Market Advisor
Jim Alland has led multiple innovative, emerging healthcare information technology and service companies from the early concept through solution introduction, high growth and scalability stages. All companies resulted in sustainable, long-term profitable businesses. For more than 30 years, Alland’s primary focus has been establishing leading, defensible market positions and distribution strategies with proven execution and results for all stakeholders. Areas of market focus include enterprise level Acute and Long-Term Care organizations, as well as Physician providers in all practice sizes from smaller, independent organizations through Enterprise level, multi-specialty practices.
As SVP and GM for Allscripts, over a ten-year period from 2005 to 2015, Alland was instrumental in creating strong market leadership for the firm in the areas of Care Coordination, Physician EHR, Revenue Cycle Management, Patient Engagement and Population Health. Clients included large Enterprise Health Systems such as North Shore Long Island Jewish, Baylor, Scott & White, Orlando Health, and University of Kentucky as well as some of the largest and most successful Physician Practices and ACOs in the U.S.
Alland provides expert consulting services for Health Information Technology, specifically:
- Recurring Revenue Business Models & Profitability Achievement
- Capital Requirements & Investment Acquisition Strategies
- Market Positioning & Value Proposition Communication
- Partnerships & Solution Eco System Development
- Acquisition, Integration & Cultural Alignment
- Organizational Development & Leadership Recruiting
- Distribution Strategies for High Growth & Sales Acceleration
- Market Research & Competitive Viability Assessment
Most recently, Alland served as President of Eye Care Leaders, a Division of Eli Global, a $2B private equity firm to lead the integration of eight acquired EHR/PM companies into a single solution organization for the Ophthalmology and Optometry provider markets.
Career Highlights and Achievements:
- Led several emerging technology firms through the early venture state to successful acquisition by larger organizations such as QuadraMed, Hill-Rom & Allscripts.
- Managed 40-member client/prospective client facing sales and services team for the South Region of Allscripts, representing approximately $150 MM of new revenue in 2014 with 75 strategic health system and large independent physician practice customers.
- As president of Enterprise Systems, Inc. in the 1990s, led the startup organization through multiple growth stages achieving profitability, IPO and ultimate acquisition by McKesson HBOC with a valuation exceeding $300 M.
- Increased annualized recurring revenue from $18M to $35M & reduced operating costs by 40% to achieve profitability at Eye Care Leaders.
- Launched a new Revenue Cycle solution business into client base with annualized recurring revenue exceeding $10M in first year.
- As SVP Sales, grew two significant business units at Allscripts >35% year-over-year
- Led the growth strategy & sales/marketing execution, resulting in growth from $7 MM in 2005 to $19 MM in 2007 at ECIN.
Senior Vice President of Strategic Marketing
For more than 15 years, Jennifer Latimer has been driving effective marketing programs and delivering top-line results for organizations, primarily in the healthcare IT industry. Her history with building strategic marketing and communications for maximum impact has led to leadership roles within aggressive growth businesses and organizations.
Jennifer’s healthcare background includes software, technology and services for the small and large ambulatory physician market; IDNs/hospitals and health systems; post-acute organizations and pharmaceutical development organizations. With a passion for creating a more efficient and connected community of health, her breadth of experience spans the following solution areas:
- Population Health Management
- Care Management / Care Coordination
- Electronic Health Records
- Practice Management, Cost Accounting/Budgeting
- HIE / Longitudinal Patient Record
- Home Health and Hospice
- Patient Engagement
- Mobile Healthcare
- Emergency Department
In her 8 years at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, a $1.4 billion company, Jennifer served as Director of Segment Marketing for three different business units as well as Director of Product Marketing. Her leadership roles provided overall strategic direction for the marketing plan, including product messaging/positioning, budget, program and campaign development, reporting/assessment methods and marketing communications. Her efforts were responsible for generating leads and helping build and close sales pipeline to meet business unit sales and revenue targets. She was also an integral project leader during the $330M Misys/Allscripts merger, overseeing the marketing integration of the physician market solutions.
Other accomplishments include:
• Led overall strategic marketing programs and corporate brand communications, including seminars, collateral, sales tools, Web site, events, Webinars & industry/partner relations
– Improved marketing return on investment to 2,485%
– Built PR’s return on marketing dollar to $15.75
– Increased Web & print advertising-generated sales by 410%
– Elevated advertising leads by 192%
– Boosted direct mail return on investment by 804%
• Managed key public relations initiatives for the Pharmaceutical Development business unit of a $44 billion, Fortune 25 healthcare services & technologies corporation, generating more than 35M media impressions & an estimated $1.2M in earned PR value over the course of one year.
• Designed & supervised the communications for a grand opening of an $80M state-of-the-art drug development facility, including media relations, event planning, investor relations & public affairs initiatives
• Played a leading role in long-term media relations project for pharmaceutical brand identity firm, resulting in an annual revenue increase of 52% percent for client
• Delivered industry insight as Communications Work Group committee member for national vendor association (HIMSS EHRVA)
• Developed powerful positioning and messaging for existing and new solutions, including competitive analysis, win/loss interviews and sales enablement tools / training.
MICHAEL MARRON-STEARNS, MD, CPC, CPFC
Senior Physician Advisor and IT Consultant
Michael-Marron Stearns, CPC, CFPC, MD, is a physician informaticist, accomplished author, health information technology (HIT) and healthcare compliance consulting professional. He has 18 years of experience in the areas of electronic health records, quality reporting, health information exchange, clinical terminology development, standards, and billing and coding compliance.
His accomplishments and area of focus include:
- Physician informaticist, certified professional coder (CPC), and certified family practice coder (CFPC).
- 15 years of direct patient care experience followed by 12 years of EHR design, template development and implementation experience.
- 10 years of professional coding experience, including defending physicians from coding audits/investigations.
- Developed clinical coding applications including automated Evaluation and Management (E/M) software tools for use in EHRs.
- Extensive experience assisting physician practices with template development/refinements, coding optimization, coding compliance, PQRS, Meaningful Use, ICD-10-CM, MACRA preparation, and coding and workflow optimization.
- Provided leadership and project management during the formation of SNOMED CT.
- Accomplished author and presenter with over 300 professional presentations on clinical, health information technology (HIT) and coding compliance topics. Invited to testify before federal panels on HIT related topics on 5 separate occasions. Invited to present to the OIG, FBI and Justice Department on EHR related automated E/M coding on two occasions.
- Provided executive leadership to several organizations at the director, chief medical officer, president and CEO levels. Founding board president of the Texas e-Health Alliance, founder of the University of Texas at Austin Health Information Technology Certificate Program. Serve on Advisory Boards for Mentegram and Mimir Health Services.
Dr. Marron-Stearns has provided leadership to informatics and terminology projects at the National Library of Medicine, the National Cancer Institute, and the College of American Pathologists. He served as the International Director of SNOMED International, where he played a central role in the design and development of SNOMED CT. He has provided direction and leadership to two leading EHR vendors, served as the founding board president for the Texas e-Health Alliance, and sits on numerous boards and committees including the National Patient Safety Board, the AHIMA Terminology and Classification Practice Council, the University of Texas at Austin HIT Certification Program Curriculum Committee, the Mentegram Advisory Board, the Mimir Health Advisory Board, and the University of Texas at Austin Health Information Exchange Laboratory Advisory Board. Dr. Marron-Stearns is a cofounder and lecturer at the University of Texas at Austin Health Information Technology Certificate Program, a nationally recognized model for HIT workforce development.
Dr. Marron-Stearns is a leading national authority on protecting the integrity of digital health information in electronic health records and health information exchange. He is also a certified professional coder (CPC), certified family practice coder (CFPC), neurologist (and former assistant professor of neurology and residency program coordinator), and accomplished author. He has provided lectures on a variety of HIT topics, including HIT policy, patient privacy, patient safety, interoperability, natural language processing, clinical decision support, genomic medicine, clinical data integrity, ICD-10-CM/PCS, SNOMED CT, MACRA, coding compliance, practice optimization and other topics. Between 2008 and 2012 he was invited to testify in Washington, D.C. before federal HIT policy organizations on 5 separate occasions, and in 2012 was invited by the Director of the Office of the National Coordination of Health Information Technology to attend a White House Town Hall event focusing on the success of government funded HIT initiatives. In 2012 he was awarded two Certificates of Excellence by HIMSS Electronic Health Record Association for leadership and assistance with Patient Safety and Meaningful Use initiatives.
JOSEPH K. BURKE, RN, MPH
Senior Consultant for Clinical Process Improvement
Joe Burke is a Senior Consultant with greater than 30 years healthcare experience. He has passion to improve clinical care using data and proven improvement methodologies. He advises healthcare organizations on how to improve processes (efficiency) and outcome (effectiveness) to meet internal, system or external clinical quality, regulatory and operational goals.
His particular areas of interest include:
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Process/Quality Improvement
- Outcome Measurement/Improvement
- Transition of Care
- Readmission Reduction
- Process/Quality Improvement Education
Before becoming a consultant Mr. Burke worked for Tenet Healthcare as a Regional Director of Clinical Quality Improvement for Tenet’s Central Northeast Region and subsequently as Director of Care Coordination at Saint Louis University Hospital.
He has many years of health care operations experience, a substantial portion gained at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis and within Tenet Healthcare. He has successfully held several director positions at a hospital and system level with responsibility for inpatient care, outpatient services and process/quality improvement planning and implementation.
In his many positions, he has accomplished the following:
- Led multiple improvement teams at a system and hospital level to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
- Assisted with development, planning and implementation of numerous information systems and databases.
- Provided direction to meet and monitor adherence to JCAHO, CMS, and State regulatory standards.
- Provided assessments and recommendations to improve effectiveness of Case Management and Quality/Process Improvement.
- Participated in several facility planning and construction projects.
- Helped develop, implement and monitor strategic and operational plans at hospital and health system levels.
- Implemented several new programs and services.
- Developed grants and participated in research projects.
- Provided quality/process improvement education to management and staff.
Joe has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from Illinois State University and has an Associate Degree in Nursing from Southwestern Illinois College. He has a Master of Public Health degree, with an emphasis in health planning, from Saint Louis University and has completed a Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma from Villanova University. He is also a Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his work at hospitals and within the community.
In his spare time Joe hangs out with his family, reads a lot, swims, volunteers with a local hospice and plays the acoustic guitar.
JEANINE TOME, RN-BC, MSN, ACM-RN
Senior Clinical Case Management Consultant
Jeanine Tome brings more than 30 years of healthcare experience to the HCIT team, primarily focused on achieving quality patient experience, clinical and ﬁnancial out-comes across the care continuum. With a strong background in care management, Tome specializes in system workﬂow design for care integration with revenue cycle for inpatient, ED, and outpatient services with the transition to value based care. As the co-founder of the American Case Management Association (ACMA), she is an expert in her field.
Most recently, Tome served as Vice President Care Continuum at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA., where she led the Allegheny Health Network care management integration. Prior to Saint Vincent, Tome was Chief Clinical Ofﬁcer for Allscripts Health-care Solutions where she helped lead care management product software design, implementation and sales strategy. Previously, Tome was Sr. Vice President Clinical Operations-Chief Nursing Ofﬁcer and Patient Safety Ofﬁcer for Hamot Health Foundation and Director of Quality Improvement at HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospitals.
Her particular areas of interest include:
- Software Design (SaaS)
- Population Health
- Pre-Service Care Coordination
- Post Acute Transitions of Care
- Physician Advisor Practice Design
- Board Level Planning and Governance
- Data Trending/ Analytics Data Trending/ Analytics
- Audits, Denials, Appeals & Reimbursement
- Patient Safety/Throughput/Post Acute
- Regulatory and Licensing Requirements: JCH, DOH Acute, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Hospice and CARF
- Clinical Information Technology
- Medicare and Medicaid Compliance
- VP Case Management Leadership (Interim)
Jeanine has accomplished the following:
- Founding Board Member and Past President of American Case Management Association (ACMA)
- As Nursing Executive leading strategic operations of 700 RNs within a matrix Service Line structure, decreased nursing vacancy rate from 12 % to 7%
- Acute LOS trend reduced from 4.7 to 3.9 during tenure with a LOS Index .98
- Completed an IRB approved “ Lay Patient Navigator” program by collaborating with Accenture and a FQHC to reduce ED utilization by 43% for the defined population
- Implemented strategies to reduce 30-day Readmission rate from 14.2% to 11.0%
- Network leader with Deloitte team to execute a reconfiguration of care manage-ment resources for value creation across Alleghany Health Network IDN, including collaboration with “ Healthcare at Home”
- Built and sustained the Care Management client base throughout the ECIN company acquisition by Allscripts, and subsequent mergers with Misys PLC (2009) & Eclipsys (2010). In four consecutive years, consistently outperformed product revenue expectations by 10% or more, and maintained the highest product Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in the company.
- At Hamot Health, designed the first collaborative case management service inclusive of 26 RN, SW and Clerical FTEs with a budget of $1.5M. Adjusted cost per case decreased $300 and LOS decreased .5 days within first year.
NANCY J. FLINT, BSN, MS, CCM
Nancy J. Flint has more than 35 years of nursing and health care experience. The last 20 years have been spent in health care management. Nancy has progressed over her long career from nursing in military service to development of comprehensive health service programs in a competitive and changing market place. Her background has included the start-up of home health care agencies, influencing the identification of community need and justification through to licensing, Medicare certification, and TJC accreditation. In addition, she has held posts as Director of Case Management in proprietary hospitals, non-proprietary hospitals, and University Medical Centers. These varied experiences have provided her a unique perspective on integrated management approaches.
Her particular areas of interest include:
- Case management & care coordination operational optimization and redesign
- Community & System Transitions of Care for chronic high risk populations
- Primary care pathway development, e.g., appropriately refocusing care from emergency care areas
- Discharge planning and alignment with post-hospital facilities, agencies, and resources
- Development of tracking methodologies for the frequent user of hospital services
- Development of a culturally acceptable transition to palliative care & hospice
- Interim Leadership Services for Case Management and Utilization Management
With her extensive and diverse career background, she has been able to make significant contributions to the development of holistic advances in health care in a variety of organizational cultures and social settings. She is always exploring the potential for opportunities to advance new and emerging approaches toward promoting the health care continuum where her flexible perspective of health care management and change leadership are able to stand out. She is especially interested in working with clients to implement new and innovative health care strategies. She is able to create an environment that stimulates forward thinking, systems oriented, and innovative health care structures.
In recent years Nancy has:
- Provided operational oversight for Case Management Departments focusing on chronic disease management.
- Designed and staffed a Clinical Resource Management department at a university medical center that employed indicators and adaptive management strategies to balance the delivery of care in a fiscally responsible way.
- Directed pediatric hospital department heads in development of a Family-Centered Care initiative.
- Served as lead administrator for the comprehensive multi-disciplinary provision of care services at a pediatric rehabilitation hospital.
- Developed a new position for creating liaisons with special diverse populations of pediatric patients and families.
- Directed ambulatory children’s facility with 50 physicians and an average outpatient visit rate of 250/day.
- Identified and managed initiation of computer & telecommunication systems supporting clinical processes in acute care and home health settings.
- Established and directed a certified home health agency in rural Virginia that grew to a client visit rate of over 1,000/month within 5 years.
Her most recent consultancy involved serving as interim Director for a Case Management Department in a South Carolina hospital. During her tenure, she worked with management to improve the overall function and efficiency of the nursing/social worker staff, effectively implemented a Quality Management review program, and proposed, justified, and obtained management approval on the expansion of staff to best utilize department FTEs.
Nancy obtained a Master’s Degree in Administration from Texas A&M University and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree from D’Youville College. Nancy holds professional membership in the American Case Management Association (ACMA) and served as a Board Member and President Elect of ACMA’s Northern California Chapter. She also is a member of the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE). Nancy holds a Certification for Case Management which has been in effect from 2003 to the present.
JENNIFER ALBRIGHT, RN, BSN
Senior Consultant, Emergency Department and Throughput
Jennifer Albright has over 30 years’ experience in Emergency Department Nursing. In addition, she has 10 years’ experience with Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. While at Allscripts, her focus was education, implementation, sales support, reducing admissions and assessing patient flow throughout the acute stay. Jennifer also has a broad band of knowledge with ED Evaluation and Management providing suggestions to maximize unrealized revenue opportunities within the ED.
Her particular areas of interest include:
- Emergency Department assessment and process flow
- Meaningful Use and ACO Strategy
- Emergency Department Clinical Documentation Improvement and Coding
- Return on Investment and Gap Analysis for IT systems
- System Expert, Project Management, Implementation, Optimization and Training for Allscripts ED and Patient Flow
- Outcomes Measurement and Reporting Improvements
In her many positions, she has accomplished the following:
- Worked as an independent implementation consultant, provided training for physicians, nurses and administrators in preparation for automation with Allscripts ED into a live environment for large health systems (clients such as Johns Hopkins, Elmhurst NY, NSLIJ and Lennox Hill)
- Clinical Support provided to Sales for Pre Implementation ROI, Assessment and Demonstrations for key stakeholders.
- Independent consultant for Health Care Systems resulting in client acquisitions for ED EMR.
- Developed, implemented, and directed the Emergency Department coding program; the success of the program increased hospital’s billable revenue by 40%.
- “Superuser” for Healthmatics ED, provided EMR implementation and application management to physicians and temporary staff unfamiliar with Healthmatics.
Jennifer has become a trusted resource for her hospitals she has engaged in. She has been involved with many clients from some of the smaller institutions to the largest. She is known for using the software to solve problems and meet National Care Standards.
STACY HOWARD, RN, MBA, MHA
Senior Clinical Consultant
An experienced Registered Nurse with Masters Degrees in Healthcare Administration and Business Administration, Stacy Howard boasts more than 30 years of healthcare experience in her consulting role at HCIT. Stacy Howard specializes in clinical optimization and standardization at both the local and large health system level. Howard’s ability to develop and implement key strategic initiatives, while assisting senior level healthcare executives deal with core business challenges, ensures the success of your facility and organization.
Prior to consulting, Howard held several executive leadership roles: Market CEO for Kindred Hospitals; Director of Utilization, Surgical and Medical Products & Services at Mercy Health System; Executive Director, Clinical Supply Chain for MedAssets; Director of Clinical Standardization, Clinical Excellence for Ascension Health; and Chief Nursing Officer at Vencor Hospital.
Her particular areas of interest include:
• Quality Outcomes
• Clinical Process Improvement and Standardization
• Product Utilization
• Value Analysis
• Contract Negotiations
• State and CMS Regulations and Surveys as well as Action Plans
• P&L Accountability
• Supply Chain
• Reorganization & Process Improvement
Career Accomplishments include:
- Promoted to Market CEO after stabilizing and turning around a failing facility on the brink of closure to profitability in 18 months and opening a brand new HIH LTAC.
- Doubled the Average Daily Census. and returned Kindred-St. Louis to profitability moving from a YE12 decit to a YE13 EBITDA of 1.1M over budget.
- Responsible for guiding and supporting the implementation of the Clinical Excellence initiatives at the corporate level in partnership with the clinical, supply chain and administrative teams across 67 Ascension Health facilities.
- Developed a Single Use Device reprocessing initiative, achieving 90% compliance during the rst year resulting in $5M in revenue. The initiative continues today with an annual revenue stream estimated to be in excess of $6.5M.
- Served as the Clinical Leader and Chair of Mercy system wide Core Nursing and OR Service Lines. Key member of the contracting vertical with a $100M portfolio serviced by a team of sourcing and clinical professionals.
- Reduced Drug Cost Per Patient Day from $130/PPD to $85/PPD through an Antibiotic Stewardship Program, Therapeutic Equivalent, establishment of PNT Team, & Formulary Review Process.
- Led largest to-date clinical evaluation/trial across Mercy & touched over 3,000 physician evaluation
- forms to gain support to move away from Ethicon products to Covidien resulting in$17M savings.
- Led savings initiatives totaling $4.5M for Sisters of Mercy in the OR & Medical/Surgical Service Lines Led Reprocessing Program for the Mercy System increasing annual savings from $197K to $1.7M.
RHONDA L. COLSON, MSW
Senior Clinical Consultant, Transitions of Care
After serving more than 15 years in the acute and long-term care industries (LTC), Rhonda Colson brings operations, project management, technology and business development experience to HCIT Consulting for these respective fields. With a focus on technology and process improvement, Colson specializes in optimizing system and department workflows and performance.
With a Master of Science in Social Work and Six Sigma Green & Yellow Belt Certified, Colson began her career as a Project Manager at Allscripts, where she managed more than 25 hospital client accounts. Colson transitioned to Scripps Health, where she led software Project Management direction and support for the five-hospital health system. At Scripps, Colson was instrumental in the day-to-day operations, workflow
design and IT configurations for Case Management, Social Work and Patient Financial Services departments. After Scripps, executive leadership roles at LTC organizations included Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer and Director of Business Development.
Colson provides consultative expertise for clinical process workflow for acute and post-acute lines of Business, specifically:
- Specialist in Allscripts Care Management: CM, DP, UM, CD, and AdHoc Reporting
- Support Optimization of Care Management IT systems and Operational Workflow and Design
- Business Development & Census Growth for Long-Term Care Organizations
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Software Product Training
- IT System Configuration & Reporting
Career Accomplishments include:
- Served on the Southern California American Case Management Association Board for 8 years, including Board President for two years.
- Secured insurance contracts for Advanced Home Health increasing their market share and revenue potential.
- Designed and implemented programs to help discharge underfunded and unfunded patients (i.e. Dialysis, Home Infusion, RCU, SNF)
- Planned, managed and coordinated all branch operational activities of home infusion pharmacy as well as nursing services, supervision of personnel, P&L and budgeting.
- While at Scripps Health achieved the following ROI:
- $2.5 million ROI using Allscripts Care Management Software
- 1.7 million ROI after implementing the home infusion pharmacy program
- $1.2 million ROI after implementing the dialysis discharge process
- $2.8 million ROI after implementing the indigent discharge planning process
- $1.6 million ROI after implementing the Recuperative Care Program in conjunction with the San Diego Rescue Mission.
- Grew the census of Bioscrip Home Infusion from 117 to 437