Learning Needs Assessment for Case Management (LNA-CM)
Case Management is a team effort and can be most effective if each professional is working at the top of their license and is proficient in performing essential Case Management responsibilities. HCIT Consulting now offers a packaged service; The Learning Needs Assessment for Case Management that will produce a Role Specific Education Curriculum outline for your case management staff.
Do you have education and training concerns regarding your RN and SW Case Managers?
Are your Case Management professionals as proficient and skilled as required to meet your department and hospital goals?
If not, how do you know where you need to focus your educational and performance improvement efforts?
The Learning Needs Assessment is in survey format. It is an in-depth, online questionnaire that consists of 70 two-part questions that will assess your Case Management Staff’s (RNCM, URCM, and SWCM) perceived knowledge and skills based on essential job functions and industry best practices. HCIT Consulting will process the results and will provide a custom, prioritized Education Curriculum for your department.
HCIT Consulting’s Learning Needs Assessment for Case Management (LNA-CM) process is simple:
- Request the LNA-CM from HCIT. This will be a flat rate for services per facility, regardless of department or hospital size.
- Once contracted, you will be contacted by an HCIT representative to schedule a 1-hour conference call. This call will address the details of the survey process and requirements for implementation. HCIT will also provide communication email templates to your leadership regarding the “what, where and why” of the survey to be distributed to your case management staff that will be completing the Learning Needs Assessment Survey.
- Data Request from your organization: HCIT will require your organization to submit the following in order to facilitate the LNA-CM survey and provide the best results.
- Current RNCM and SWCM Job Descriptions
- Current department model and organization chart
- Staff Roster with staff name, job title, assignment and email address
- A web-based survey with purpose and instructions will be sent out directly to your CM staff via email by HCIT to ensure 100% completion. You have the option to customize the survey messaging for it to appear that it is coming from your organization.
- HCIT will analyze the results and provide a list of prioritized Role Specific (RNCM, URCM, SWCM) Educational Curriculum outline, based on the survey results.
- A follow-up teleconference will be scheduled to discuss the results and the Education Curriculum outline with department leadership and key stakeholders of your choice.
- Your organization will then be able to utilize HCIT’s Education Curriculum outline to implement departmental educational events, as well as integrate the needs into individual development plans as part of your organization’s performance appraisal process.
- For an additional fee, HCIT can provide the following:
- Onsite “Case Management Boot Camp” training to address overall department training needs as determined by your custom Education Curriculum based on the LNA-CM.
- Custom Individual Staff Curriculum to address specialized individualized education recommendations based on the individual staff results as determined by the LNA-CM.
The result—improved staff performance, productivity, job satisfaction, and outcomes!
Once the survey has been completed by all staff, the turn-around time for the Education Curriculum outline for the LNA-CM is 5-10 business days.
Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.