About HCIT Consulting
HCIT Consulting is an independent healthcare consulting firm. Our consultants possess a unique approach to assess, analyze and implement change to meet our clients’ goals.
We provide detailed preliminary assessments of process, workflow and how IT systems are utilized in day to day operations. We review and analyze findings, make recommendations, and create a project and implementation plan. These are not only based on findings, they also incorporate recommendations related to industry best practice to maximize utilization of IT resources to improve workflow and produce efficiencies.
We specialize in these key areas for our consulting services:
- Focused Project Planning, Implementation, Sustainability, Support, Training and Education
- Case Management Operations Consulting (Discharge Planning, Utilization Review, Denial Management, Readmissions, Length of Stay)
- Sub-Acute and Long-term Care Referral & Intake Process Improvement (Home Health, Hospice, Skilled Nursing Facility, LTAC, and Rehab)
- Case Management, Social Work, Population Health, and Sub-Acute IT Workflow Optimization with Process Improvement
- Metric use to improve processes and outcomes
- Interim Director Services for Case Management
- Subject Matter Expert services for best practices; Transition of Care, Case Management, Readmission and LOS Management, MACRA, MIPS and Post-Acute Transitions.
- Gap Analysis and Vendor Selection
- Marketing and Census Development for Post-Acute and Sub-Acute facilities
- Physician consulting for MACRA and exceptional performance payments
- Expertise with leading EMR and IT Systems: Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, Allscripts Care Management, Milliman Care Guidelines, InterQual, JA Thomas, 3M, Midas+, etc.