Post-Acute Services Optimization
Post- and sub-acute organizations are pressed with an evolving healthcare landscape that requires them to lower costs while improving outcomes—no easy feat. Success hinges on developing strategies to streamline operations, improve performance and maximize access to care. HCIT Consulting specializes in helping Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), Home Health, Hospice, and Rehabilitation organizations to optimize their current admissions and referral processes, workflow and IT utilization to identify cost-saving opportunities and efficiency gains.
Each of HCIT’s consultants has between 20-35 years of clinical and IT experience, and possess a unique approach to assess, analyze and implement change for their clients. HCIT’s turn-key admission and referral optimization has delivered bottom-line results for organizations and implemented best-practice change utilized in day-to-day operations.
- Onsite Assessment to Determine Current State of Admissions and Referrals to Identify Barriers to Best Practice
- Clinical Screening and Decision Making
- IT System Optimization to Streamline Workflow; PointClickCare, Vision, Eldermark, CareTracker, Allscripts Referral Management, Curaspan, Aquila MIS, EMR Portals, etc.
- Readmission Management and Reduction
- Implement best practice regarding Referral Management and Admission workflow, performance and process
- Census, patient throughput, morning meetings, MDS scoring, and Quality Standards that impact star ratings
- Financial impact on potential revenue from Medicare and Medicaid
- Post-discharge Follow-up for Patient Satisfaction and Leakage
- Strategic Marketing to Increase Admissions and Revenue Opportunities
- Troubleshoot Issues with Referral Sources and Strengthen Hospital Relationships
- Creation of Partner by Performance Networks
- Project Management and Implementation support
- New Software Implementation to Automate Referrals, Admission Packets, Forms, Tracking and Census
- Information Transparency, Prioritization, Bed Management and Throughput, Quality Measures, Dashboards for Analytics and Metrics Not Currently Captured
Identified $2.3M in Annual Lost Revenue for three-building Skilled Nursing Facility.
350% increase in referrals with referral and admission process improvement and IT optimization.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.