We specialize in these key areas:
- Case Management (CM) Operations Optimization and Redesign (including Interim Director services)
- Utilization Management, Denial and Quality Optimization, including Chart Audits
- IT Assessments and Gap Analysis for Case Management
- Readmissions and Length of Stay Management
- IT staffing for implementations and training for EMR and CM software.
- Emergency Department Performance Improvement
- Focused Project Planning, Implementation, Toolkits, Resources, and Support
- Patient Throughput Optimization
- Post-Acute Admissions Optimization (Home Health, SNF, Acute Rehab, and Hospice)
- Social Work Process and IT Assessment
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
HCIT Consulting Opportunities
- Senior Consultant for Case Management
- Senior Consultant for Population Health
The ideal candidate will assess and analyze workflow, Discharge Planning, LOS, Readmissions, staffing, metrics, and formulate recommendations toward best practice. The consultant will be able to create and execute a project plan regarding best practice recommendations.
Additionally, the consultant will hold the responsibility of presenting service offerings to potential clients and giving presentations to current clients to improve their understanding of recommended changes and implementation plan. The consultant will work side-by-side with staff, management, Physicians, and other key stake holders to implement recommended changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively maintains professional rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Advises hospitals on ways to improve efficiency of nursing/case management practices and health services.
- Review and analyze work practices in relation to use of EMR and other IT programs utilized by staff (Case Management, ED, Quality, and/or Throughput software)
- Assessment and Review of hospital processes and procedures.
- Analyze information and provide best practice recommendations.
- Assists in hospital staff education materials/programs.
- Assists in preparing process flows, policies, and guidelines.
- Prepares and/or furnishes data for articles and lectures.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must be able to present information in a clear and professional manner within the healthcare industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field.
- Case Management, Transitions of Care, and Population Health experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Strong IT background in Healthcare EMR (Allscripts, Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, and/or Midas+, etc.)
- Previous consulting experience.
- MSN, MBA or PMP or related field preferred
- Ability to function independently on-site.
- Contacts throughout the healthcare/hospital industry.